|Title:||Colorado Project Superintendent|
Milender White is an award-winning general contractor providing comprehensive pre-construction and construction management services.
Milender White actively pursues, trains and retains exceptionally talented individuals who are able to support company growth as we continue to win coveted projects. We seek those who desire to perform at high levels on an individual and team basis. The Project Superintendent will manage day to day construction operations for multi-family residential and mixed-use projects in the Denver-Metro area of Colorado.
What Milender White expects from a Project Superintendent:
- Responsibility for overall management of a designated project to include safety, project scheduling, quality control, financial management and staffing.
- Participate in preconstruction subcontractor meetings
- Conduct safety orientations and ensure compliance with Milender White safety requirements for all stakeholders, to support and achieve zero injuries, incidents or accidents
- Work with all stakeholders to understand schedule changes. Plan and communicate “course corrections” to achieve agreed upon milestones
- Measure and report on projected vs. actual baseline schedule throughout project
- Manage the Deficiency List process to ensure visibility and close tracking of items on a routine basis to minimize Punch List items at the close out of the project
- Effectively communicate project changes and their implementation
- Maintain a clean and safe physical environment
- Financial monitoring and reporting responsibilities, in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Management reporting of labor and supervision costs
- Coach, mentor and lead project personnel in matters of construction practices and techniques
- 5-8 years managing commercial construction projects with scheduling, quality, safety and field management experience
- Employer-paid health and vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) employer match
- Cell phone reimbursement
- A company vehicle, or reimbursement with gas card
- A generous paid time off plan
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability benefit
- Employer paid life and AD&D benefits
- Bonus program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Benefits
To learn more and to apply, visit us at https://www.milenderwhite.com/careers
Milender White is an EEO / AA employer, and maintains a drug and alcohol-free environment. A drug or alcohol test will be part of the pre-employment screening process.